Why hire a top St Louis Headshot Photographer?
You’ve probably heard it said that “you are your brand”. Since everything you post and share reflects your brand, you need to make sure you have a professional headshot!
Your Marketing should reflect your personality as well as the outward image you want for your business brand. If you are the face of your business, you need professional portraits to use in your marketing and social media. So many people either don’t have an updated portrait to represent themselves to prospective clients.
You Might Need a New Headshot if:
- Your profile is more than 3 years old
- Your photo is a selfie
- Your hair is a different color
- Guys – You no longer have hair! (How old is your photo anyway?)
- You weigh 20 pounds more or less than in your photo
- You added new members to or subtracted them from your team
- Guys – you grew a beard or shaved it off
- Ladies – your hairstyle has changed
- You cut yourself out of an image with others (because you were dressed up for a formal event and you looked GOOD!)
We photograph on location all around St Louis and St Charles areas:
Would you prefer a more traditional setting at the studio? We can shoot on a canvas background or on white for easy extraction.
Don’t settle for anything but the best. We guarantee the quality of images you receive. Your photographer will be Karen Thaemert, owner, and founder of K Thaemert Photography. She earned and holds her CPP (Certified Professional Photographer); one of only a handful in the entire state of Missouri. Karen is a technician first and then a creative.
For more information on business portraits (headshots) and team photos, please view our St Louis Headshot Photographer information page by clicking here.
Remember, every two to three years, get a new business portrait made. We are happy to take care of you.
Karen Thaemert, Photog.Cr., CPP
St Louis Headshot Photographer